Friday, December 07, 2007

Strike Two!!!

At last the results of my crap-filled first semester was declared.I got a bloody 6.96 GPA.Pathetic isn't it??.I did my internals well, but one professor screwed me in one subject called Organizational Behavior where i was getting a 'B' grade in my internals adding insult to injury I got a bloody 'D' grade overall.This was the main reason as to why my GPA is so pathetic. I do not know why I am cribbing so much on my marks. I think the pressure has taken toll on my mind and I have started sounding like girls who are always after "marks, grades, results"..Goddamit!!!!

Past is past. I have to refine myself to get a decent GPA in my second semester so that I can show my face to my parents, who have entrusted in me that I will do good in my studies.I have been letting down them right from my Engineering.Some re-engineering has to be done.And I will do it.

Like rubbing salt to open wounds, I have been gifted with a professor for a subject called Financial Management. The guy has the stuff to be a great professor but he thinks he is in the USA, he is the TERROR of this semester.He is worst than the worst psycho professors i have seen in my Engineering.He is worst in the sense of the assignments he gives,they are for the Chartered Accountants and not for engineers like me.Moreover I am the prof's "first wicket" every class and I am simply stumped with his questions.The positive aspect of this is that I enjoy a VIP status during his class ;-).The guy's way of teaching is awesome except for his grading system and assignments.The subject and the prof have reiterated the fact that I am going to specialize in Marketing after my summer internship.

Coming to my Summer Internship(SIP), still not yet got any offers from any company.I have applied for some good companies, but for getting shortlisted for the SIP process I have to do some ass-wiping (or) buttering for the coordinators, which I am not interested at all.I am waiting for my brother's friend to give me a positive response regarding doing my SIP in his company.Hope I get that offer.

With the winter festival--"Aakrithi"--(Institute Sponsored)around the corner, all are busy finishing their projects so that they can enjoy the festival which has some 120 weird events. As for me I have not started working on any of my projects so far.Planning to start off with a bright note tomorrow after Manchester United's match against Derby.I have like 6 projects to be completed in a matter of 14 days.

Thats it for the day!! Adios Amigos!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm! tough life friend! post graduation is tough life!

Anonymous said...

hahaha ..nice post