Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My First Post!!!

It all started way back in mid 1998 when I had visited Singapore, I fell in love with this sport called Fotball and still am in love with the beautiful game.I made up my mind that I will remain an hardcore loyal to the game and as well as to the evergreen Manchester United Football Club; the first club I loved watching play.Since then there has been no turning back.

I want to give my reviews on each and every game Manchester United plays thats why this blog.A blog solely dedicated to Manchester United.

Forever Manchester United!!!


Being my first post,

I would like to pen my "All Time Manchester United XI"

Peter Schmeichel



Jaap Staam



Denis Irwin



Gary Neville



Rio Ferdinand



David Beckham



Roy Keane



Paul Scholes



Ryan Giggs




Eric Cantona



Sir Bobby Charlton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty much all of these were the team a few years ago .. except bobby charlton of course ..