Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Season 1 Episode 2

Hmmm the day so far has been nice.No inter galactic encounters as of now(jus kiddin').Actually i have been allotted a section for the preparatory classes for the last two days of the classes, i am in a dilemma whether to attend them or not...2 days 3 sessions each, should i take the bait??? still have not decided, may be u guys can help me out.the guy at the acads section himself asked me y i am wasting time by attending the last two days of classes..;-)

i started the day off reading the material given to me yesterday.the book i started off was "FOUNDATIONS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY"..Felt nostalgic after reading the first few chapters of the material.The same ABCs which i have read in different subjects across different semesters in my engineering.Then my floormate asked me to help him out in differential calculus which he was being taught in his preparatory classes.so went thru the material for about say 5 minutes.not in the mood to help him also.

today after two days had my best lunch...rasam saadam..thank god atlast some decent south indian food.after lunch went to give my photo identifiction proof to the IDEA distributor.Btw my new number is 9948510284..

after that i wanted myself to get enrolled to a programme called the SAP-Stipendiary Assessment Program.It is a program where one has to market the articles/case studies of the institute.if u do well, u get paid well.thats y i wanted to join..moreover lots of chickas are into the program themselves.my last resort is the SAP.the officer asked me to come tomo for further details.hope he does not reject my appln.

after that,saw in the notice board that we can submit our graduate completion certificates which they had asked for.did that..still yet to get my 8th semester results so my certificates are incomplete.;-)..now took my time off to browse..i am posting this from the IT center here.lets call it a day.Stumps...

End Of Season 1 Episode 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dog rasam satham saptathuke evalo build up aaaa. goyaa ka mantayya. seri ippo naama matter ku va. class ellam cut adikatha. bcos only in those classes guys wont come and chicks will be without their guards.......heheheheeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

last la finishin scene da. "lets call it a day Stumps". scene