Saturday, June 02, 2007

Season 1 Episode 6

hmmm the day started off on an intelligent note.I was reading from 8 till 10.wat an achievement.then slept off till 11 30 as my class was scheduled for 12 05.Had the same classes as yesterday except for a new class ie. Soft Skills Lab.the professor who is the instructor of that stream was the one who was in my panel during my presentation.Gentleman he is.Thanx to him i am here.;-)he taught us how stress occurs and also how to control the same.it was to good to an extent and the rest was boring.

Classes lasted till 5:45PM.man i was to be in my home at this time when i was in my UG.Its ok, challenges will come up as we go up in our ladder of life.too much of philosophy involved.I am sorry..

Later talked with the floormates for sometime till 6:30 and later went to a vishnu temple near my campus with my floormates.had a good darshan.then came to hostel, ate dinner.Now posting my blog.we are yet to receive our laptops.Rumours are that we will be getting them on june 8th.thats it for the day.Its Sunday tomo.So its the time to party for u guys.I have to slog it out today also.hmmm MBA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dei dog . girls pathi sollu. illa agan vanthu kadichi kodhari du ven

Anonymous said...

u have classes on sunday??!!??

Anonymous said...

Haaaahahaaaahahaaaaa
Enjoy