Thursday, April 20, 2006

What Should I Blog About???

Man,I have been going through an hell of a time pondering about the topic my next blog should be about.I irritated some of my pals to help me out in finding an apt topic for my next blog.This blog says it all..What should I Blog about????

Last weekend I thought that the topic for my next post should be about : as to how a girl and a boy come to know each other in college and how they end up as lovers and finally as life partners.I wanted to keep the title as "Perfect Strangers".Since there was very little information about that topic i left that topic and jumped onto a new one.

The next topic I wanted to post was about the famous rivalries around the world.I thought this one was a good one to talk about, but later changed my mind because of the fact that I had two posts on sports earlier,so scrapped the thought of posting about the "Famous Rivalries".

Then came the not so ultimate one,I prepared my mind to write about what all guys do when they stay in their in friend's place for a night,in my next post "One Night @ The Friend's Place" .I was thinking about the points that were to be discussed in the post.I myself having night-stayed many times in my friend's place had lots to write about : like the experiences we guys used to have,the fun we have,the topics we talked about,about the girls of my class.It was all turning out to be an Dirty Post(it is implicit).So i once again changed my mind not to post that one(I am so damn fickle minded!!!;-)).

Later asked my friend to help me out in finding a topic for the next post,my pal and myself being misogynists he asked me to write about what guys look for in a girl.It was such a crap topic,told him I was not interested to write about that.I do not know why I hate to write about Les Femmes.

Then in college,I had so much time that i could easily write about a topic.The topic I thought about was about the experiences rather trauma,myself and my pals go through one hour before our assessments and before the semester exams.And about what all a normal college guy can do in an hour or so.The title i chose for that post was "The Hour Game".It was a good topic to talk about,but I felt that I should not be so amateurish.That was my last "to be talked about" post.

Later in the evening while returning home from college I had this idea as to share my experiences about what all i wished to talk about in my next post that is this post.So I successfully published my next post "What Should I Blog About???".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poda naaye. u wasted my time and finally u wrote this.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway it was ok. topic without a topic.
But u hv used ur lifeline. Next time u hv to write something

Anonymous said...

hey that was a good one... keep going
- ARD

BKJ said...

yeah that is true that u have always been asking us the topic. But it is not that tough to write a post.just start writing and the points will just flow . And u need not worry about what others think about it. Its just what u feel and no one can chaange that.

Anonymous said...

your post reminds me of the poems which i read in school. poets telling about their experiences all along and finally coming to the starting point